2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

This class was very interesting to me. Because we could learn English and computers. First I thought this class was very hard to me. Because I like English, but I had no skills of computer. I did not how to make power points with animation, pick up on my blog. And there are many mistakes in my speech. If I had to make a speech and power points, I could not make a presentation. But in this class, we were divided into groups. So, when we didn't know what to do, we helped each other. Because my friends show me how to make a power point, I could know it. So, I think this is a good point of this class. When I made a speech, I often made many grammatical errors. But I learned right grammers through checking by Simon. Thus I learned many things in this class. For example, grammers, computer's skills and what presentation is. I could grew up. Thank you very for a year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿