2010年1月12日火曜日

Sports Activities: Freshman Camp

I will talk about Sports Activities in freshman camp. It was held on the second day in Tsumagoi. We played some games, for example, tug of war, junken centipede race etc. The sports activities were competition between each class. There are 10 classes in our grade, so this activity was very exciting. Each class did their best to win.
In tug of war, people pulled the rope hard. I had a tug war after three years of separation. We lost, but I could enjoy it very much. In junken, people run about on the ground to play junken.
Though it is a children’s game, everyone had fun. Though we had just got acquainted, we became good friends by enjoying sports . I appreciate our mentor that planed this event. Because I could make many friends through this camp. Subaru

4 件のコメント: